-   -   I need to link check boxes to 3 different cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/116439-i-need-link-check-boxes-3-different-cells.html)

Jose M.

I need to link check boxes to 3 different cells

I'm working on a randomization procedure and I was wondering if I could link
a check box to 3 different cells. See, right now I'm filling out the code
value for each of the 3 cells. My counter works so that it compares the
values of the three cells to the values of three other cells. I don't want
to fill out the values of the three cells and was wondering if I could have a
check box fill out "1" in three different cells which are in three different
columns. In my mind I'm thinking of having a check box for each entry,
linked to three different cells so that I can maintain my counter. My
counter basically counts all values in a column. I don't know if this makes
sense.

Debra Dalgleish

I need to link check boxes to 3 different cells

You can only link one cell to the check box, but you could link the
other two cells to the linked cell.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures