-   -   Problems Using Print Preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/11622-problems-using-print-preview.html)

Jack

Problems Using Print Preview

Can anyone help? I have noticed when using the print preview function in
excell it doesn't always show everything (especially the borders around
cells) that will actually be printed on the page. Is there a reason it is
not showing everything that will be printed. It appears that this function
is not as user friendly as the same function in word. When I use this
funtion in word, I see exactly what is going to print on the page.
--
Thanks - Jack

Hi

I have this problem too. I've put it down to the screen resolution. If you
zoom in, you sometimes get more detail - but not always!

--
Andy.

"Jack" wrote in message
Can anyone help? I have noticed when using the print preview function in
excell it doesn't always show everything (especially the borders around
cells) that will actually be printed on the page. Is there a reason it is
not showing everything that will be printed. It appears that this
function
is not as user friendly as the same function in word. When I use this
funtion in word, I see exactly what is going to print on the page.
--
Thanks - Jack

Jack

Andy,

I'm not sure it would be a screen resolution issue. When working in word,
I can reduce the print preview size very small, and still see what is going
to print/what the page will look like.