-   -   show only the subtotals and grand total in a pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/116198-show-only-subtotals-grand-total-pivot-table.html)

Wanna Learn

show only the subtotals and grand total in a pivot table

Morning! I have a pivot table and I need to create another report from this
pivot table that only shows the sub totals and totals . How do I do this?
thanks

Debra Dalgleish

show only the subtotals and grand total in a pivot table

You could create another pivot table, based on the first one, and show
only the fields that you want summarized.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

Wanna Learn

show only the subtotals and grand total in a pivot table

Debra Excellent..... thanks

Wanna Learn wrote:
Morning! I have a pivot table and I need to create another report from this
pivot table that only shows the sub totals and totals . How do I do this?
thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Debra Dalgleish

show only the subtotals and grand total in a pivot table

You're welcome, and thanks for letting me know that it helped.

Wanna Learn wrote:
Debra Excellent..... thanks