-   -   Pivot table with more than 3 columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/116161-pivot-table-more-than-3-columns.html)

Rasoul Khoshravan

Pivot table with more than 3 columns

As far as I have understand from pivot table, it summarizes data of a single
list (database) comprising of 3 columns.
Suppose that we have more than 3 columns, ex 5 colmns. Is it possible to
make a single pivot table for whole 5 columns. In other words, is it
possible that one category pf a pivot table be an array with 3 columns?

ShaneDevenshire

Pivot table with more than 3 columns

I see no one answered this question - its also not quite clear to me what you
are asking. However, a pivottable can be made from one or more lists and in
Excel 2003 there can be up to 255 columns of data in the data source.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire