-   -   Viewing customised menu icons o PC that they weren't created on (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/115600-viewing-customised-menu-icons-o-pc-they-werent-created.html)

Kierano

Viewing customised menu icons o PC that they weren't created on

I have created a series of customised menu icons which are assigned to VB
code, e.g. home, forward, backward etc.

Whilst these work fine on my laptop, others who open the spreadsheet cannot
see these. Do I need to set up these icons on these other people's laptops,
or is there a way around this?

Thanks in advance

Dave F

Viewing customised menu icons o PC that they weren't created on

Sounds like the code needs to be stored in the users' personal.xls file.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.