-   -   how do i highlight a date that is 4+ days old in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/115575-how-do-i-highlight-date-4-days-old-excel.html)

Picodillo

how do i highlight a date that is 4+ days old in excel?

I am creating a sales tracking type spreadsheet. I am looking for a formula
that will automatically highlight cells that are older than 4 days, only if
there is no date in the cell to the right of it. The formula should
automatically update as the current date changes and should remove the
highlighting when a date is entered in the next cell to the right

Max

how do i highlight a date that is 4+ days old in excel?

This might suffice ..

Assume real dates running in A1 down. Select cols A and B (select the col
headers A to B, this ensures that A1 is active), then click Format
Conditional Formatting. Under Condition 1, make it as:
Formula is: =AND(A1<"",TODAY()-A14,B1<"")
Format to taste, OK out
--
Max
Singapore
"Picodillo" wrote:
I am creating a sales tracking type spreadsheet. I am looking for a formula
that will automatically highlight cells that are older than 4 days, only if
there is no date in the cell to the right of it. The formula should
automatically update as the current date changes and should remove the
highlighting when a date is entered in the next cell to the right

Max

how do i highlight a date that is 4+ days old in excel?

Sorry, there's a correction to the line:
.. Select cols A and B (select the col headers A to B,
this ensures that A1 is active), ...

It should have read as just:
Select col A (select the col header A, this ensures that A1 is active),

Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---

romelsb

how do i highlight a date that is 4+ days old in excel?

Try this Mr Pic....My assumed constraints from ur ?
1. Highlight date which is older by 4 days from today.
2.only one cell in a row can have a highlight.
3.one row = one customer.
4.no typed character in a cell other than the date <in adate format

Try type this <conditional format window - formula condition in cell B2
=AND(C2=0,B2<(TODAY()-4),B20)
pick color for highlight.