-   -   Sum for multiple criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/115300-sum-multiple-criteria.html)

bobb

Sum for multiple criteria

I have a situation with an input sheet where they put in a division name,
product name, month put in service, and quantity put in service in that
month. The names are picked from validated lists, the month can be 1-60 for a
five year span, and the quantity can be negative or positive. On another
sheet, I want to create a sheet for each division that has a list of products
down the left, the months across the top and in the cells, the sum of the
entries that match the division, product and month criteria, which represent
the number added or removed for that month. I tried sumproduct but it only
allows two criteria and I have three here.

bobb

Sum for multiple criteria

Ignore this, I had an error in the sumproduct and when fixed it works fine.