-   -   Recording Time & Date based on data input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/115098-recording-time-date-based-data-input.html)

Lady Success

Recording Time & Date based on data input

I have a worksheet that I am monitoring for one of my employees. I want to
record the time and date that she entered data into fields. Is that possible?
--
Lady

Biff

Recording Time & Date based on data input

See this:

Biff

"Lady Success" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that I am monitoring for one of my employees. I want to
record the time and date that she entered data into fields. Is that
possible?
--
Lady

Lady Success

Recording Time & Date based on data input

Thanks! This helped a lot!!! Worked perfectly! Thanks, Biff!
--
Lady