-   -   sumif() using range name (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/115070-sumif-using-range-name.html)

Jeff Wimer

sumif() using range name

I have a table on page one that is comprised of multiple records. I named
that range "data". I am using a sumif() to
sum certain records from range data. The function does not work. Any
suggestions?

TIA
Jeff

Bob Phillips

sumif() using range name

What does the data in the range look like, and the formula.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

. ..