-   -   spin boxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/114460-spin-boxes.html)

Pé

spin boxes

When trying to use spin boxes in excel, I am unable to select the range where
my data is.
In the help menu of excel, I see that you have to set your data range in the
5th tab "Control", but when I try this, I only get the first 4 tabs (size,
protection, properties & web).
What am I doing NOT right ????

Biff

spin boxes

Sounds like you're using a spinner from the Control Toolbox. You want the
spinner from the FORMS Toolbar. Right click any toolbar, select Forms.

Biff