-   -   Format Painter Error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/114380-format-painter-error.html)

Bruce Lee-Roy

Format Painter Error

I'm using a formula to calculate the amount of days in between 2 dates. I'll
enter the formula as "=f2-today()" and when I hit enter, the results show up
in the cell and then I'll go through the FORMAT PAINTER process and instead
of getting a different number result for each cell, I just get duplicates of
the same number that I got when I ran the first formula. What am I doing
wrong?

Gord Dibben

Format Painter Error

ToolsOptionsCalculation.