-   -   Report function? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/114334-report-function.html)

plunk25

Report function?

I have a master worksheet with distributor, product, and price as columns. I
would like to add one worksheet for each distrbutor and populate those
worksheets with only the data from that distributor.

What kind of function would I use for this?

Thanks!

Pete_UK

Report function?

If you want to do this as a one-off, then apply autofilter to the
Distributor column, having inserted as many blank worksheets as
necessary. Use the filter to select a distributor, highlight the data
which is visible and copy it to one of the new worksheets - rename that
worksheet. Keep doing this until you have split your list up as you
want it.

Hope this helps.

Pete