-   -   Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/114327-conditional-formatting.html)

daninky

Conditional Formatting

No matter what I try, I cannot get Conditional Formatting to work in the
cells of a workbook (all spreadsheets). Any ideas?

CLR

Conditional Formatting

Assuming the worksheet is not protected, try following the steps outlined in
the HELP file for Conditional Formats and post back with exactly what does
not work, and on which step......also, mention which version of Excel you're
using..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"daninky" wrote:

No matter what I try, I cannot get Conditional Formatting to work in the
cells of a workbook (all spreadsheets). Any ideas?

daninky

Conditional Formatting

Thanks for your help. Using Excel 2003. Cannot find anything in the help
file related to not being able to use the "Conditional Formatting" option. I
also rechecked each and every spreadsheet, and they are all completely
unlocked and unprotected. It's strange.