-   -   Worksheet Running Very Slow (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/11427-worksheet-running-very-slow.html)

Dmorri254

Worksheet Running Very Slow

Hello,

I have a very large worksheet that contains lots of formulas and is now
running slow. What steps can I take to ease this slowness?

Thank you

Dave R.

You can perpahs post some of the formulas you use and maybe someone can
suggest how they can be more efficient, or you could look at this:

http://www.decisionmodels.com/fastexcel.htm

which purports to speed up Excel.

"Dmorri254" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a very large worksheet that contains lots of formulas and is now
running slow. What steps can I take to ease this slowness?

Thank you

Peo Sjoblom

http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecrets.htm

Peo Sjoblom

"Dmorri254" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a very large worksheet that contains lots of formulas and is now
running slow. What steps can I take to ease this slowness?

Thank you

Dmorri254

Thank will have a look

"Dmorri254" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a very large worksheet that contains lots of formulas and is now
running slow. What steps can I take to ease this slowness?

Thank you

Dmorri254

Thank you will have a look