-   -   Display date when worksheet last updated? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/114251-display-date-when-worksheet-last-updated.html)

Barrie Bowdler

Display date when worksheet last updated?

Any ideas how I can format a cell with date format and get the workbook to
automatically show a date when any cell in the workbook was last
amended/updated?
--
Barrie Bowdler

Naveed Pathan

Display date when worksheet last updated?

you can do with track change but it won't show that it is updated or amended