-   -   How do I stop an Excel sheet from automatically hiding rows when . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/11421-how-do-i-stop-excel-sheet-automatically-hiding-rows-when.html)

kazyreed

How do I stop an Excel sheet from automatically hiding rows when .

When I open an Excel worksheet, several rows of data are automatically
hidden. How can I change this? It's annoying

JulieD

Hi

I'm guessing there's some code running that's doing this.

After you've opened your workbook, right mouse click on a sheet tab, and
choose view code. On the left hand side of the VBE window (under where you
see your workbook's name in bold) you'll see ThisWorkbook - double click on
it and some code should come up on the right ... i'm guessing your problem
is in there.

Cheers
JulieD