-   -   conditional formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/113824-conditional-formulas.html)

Rasoul Khoshravan

conditional formulas

remove qoutation marks. With them, Excel treat whatever inside as text not
as sum command.

"Ms Cranky" wrote in message
I want to apply a condition which displays the result of a formula when a
cell value 0 and if cell value =0 then I want it to display as blank. I
tried =IF(G120,"sum(d12+f12)-g12", "") but whilst this displays a blank
if
cell value =0 it displays the formula as written if value is 0.

Can anyone help?

Ms Cranky

conditional formulas

I want to apply a condition which displays the result of a formula when a
cell value 0 and if cell value =0 then I want it to display as blank. I
tried =IF(G120,"sum(d12+f12)-g12", "") but whilst this displays a blank if
cell value =0 it displays the formula as written if value is 0.

Can anyone help?

Stefi

conditional formulas

Just omit quotation marks:
=IF(G120,sum(d12+f12)-g12, "")

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Ms Cranky€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I want to apply a condition which displays the result of a formula when a
cell value 0 and if cell value =0 then I want it to display as blank. I
tried =IF(G120,"sum(d12+f12)-g12", "") but whilst this displays a blank if
cell value =0 it displays the formula as written if value is 0.

Can anyone help?

Ms Cranky

conditional formulas

That's perfect. Thanks.

"Stefi" wrote:

Just omit quotation marks:
=IF(G120,sum(d12+f12)-g12, "")

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Ms Cranky€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I want to apply a condition which displays the result of a formula when a
cell value 0 and if cell value =0 then I want it to display as blank. I
tried =IF(G120,"sum(d12+f12)-g12", "") but whilst this displays a blank if
cell value =0 it displays the formula as written if value is 0.

Can anyone help?

Stefi

conditional formulas

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
Stefi

€˛Ms Cranky€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

That's perfect. Thanks.

"Stefi" wrote: