-   -   Shortcut key strange behaviour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/113790-shortcut-key-strange-behaviour.html)

BB programmer

Shortcut key strange behaviour

Hello,

Normally, if you press CTRL-F in a worksheet, it will bring up the find
function. If you press CTRL-H, it will bring up the find & replace function.
Some of my users complain that when they press CTRL-F or CTRL-H, the
worksheet performs some strange function. I have no idea what function is
running on their worksheet when CTRL-F or CTRL-H is pressed on their PC, it
seems it is running some marco. However, I have checked the worksheet does
not contain any marco. I have tested to press CTRL-F or CTRL-H on newly
create blank worksheet, it will still run some strange function, not the
expected find & replace function.

I have no idea how to fix this, can anybody help?

thanks!

Epinn

Shortcut key strange behaviour

Have you solved your problem yet? The macro may be *global*??

Check this out: http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-2133485.php

If you still have a problem, you can try other Excel forums e.g. misc

This one is mainly for functions.

Good luck!

Epinn