-   -   How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/113283-how-do-i-jump-1st-worksht-workbk-2-very-last.html)

shauno

How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last

How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last using the hot
keys.

Rasoul Khoshravan

How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last

Ctrl +page down will shift you to next sheet. I don't know any shortcut to
take to the last one.
"shauno" wrote in message
How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last using the
hot
keys.

Lynne

How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last

Do you think that right clicking on the 4 arrows to the left of the sheets
names would help. It brings up the entire list of sheets..
"shauno" wrote in message
How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last using the
hot
keys.

Rasoul Khoshravan

How do I jump from the 1st worksht in a workbk 2 the very last

Dear Lynne
What a nice shortcut. I didn't know that. It is great.