-   -   lock a font in an order form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/113040-lock-font-order-form.html)

shannon007

lock a font in an order form

I want customers to be able to type their information directly into unlocked
cells, but not have the ability to change the font or size. Is this possible?

Gord Dibben

lock a font in an order form

Select the cells to be typed into.

FormatCellsProtectionuncheck "locked"

ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet.

You can type into the cells, but will not be able to change fone color or size.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP