-   -   Hiding row and column letters and numbers... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/112483-hiding-row-column-letters-numbers.html)

Steven Keeling

Hiding row and column letters and numbers...

Is there a way to hide the letters across the top and the numbers down the
sides of the worksheets? I think I've seen it before a while ago, but not
sure.

TIA

Steven K.

--
Steven Keeling
Pal Services

Kassie

Hiding row and column letters and numbers...

Click on Tools|Options, Under the View tab, deselect Row &Column Headers

--
kassie

never stop learning

"Steven Keeling" wrote in message
Is there a way to hide the letters across the top and the numbers down the
sides of the worksheets? I think I've seen it before a while ago, but not
sure.

TIA

Steven K.

--
Steven Keeling
Pal Services
DSCR Richmond VA

Bernard Liengme

Hiding row and column letters and numbers...

Tools | Options; open General tab; in Windows Options area, unselect Row &
Column Headers
This affects only the current sheet.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Steven Keeling" wrote in message
Is there a way to hide the letters across the top and the numbers down the
sides of the worksheets? I think I've seen it before a while ago, but not
sure.

TIA

Steven K.

--
Steven Keeling
Pal Services
DSCR Richmond VA

David Biddulph

Hiding row and column letters and numbers...

"Steven Keeling" wrote in message
Is there a way to hide the letters across the top and the numbers down the
sides of the worksheets? I think I've seen it before a while ago, but not
sure.

Tools/ Options/ View:
Deselect "Row & column headers"
--
David Biddulph

Steven Keeling

Hiding row and column letters and numbers...

Thanks to both of you!!

Steven K.
--
Steven Keeling
Pal Services

"Kassie" wrote:

Click on Tools|Options, Under the View tab, deselect Row &Column Headers

--
kassie

never stop learning

"Steven Keeling" wrote in message
Is there a way to hide the letters across the top and the numbers down the
sides of the worksheets? I think I've seen it before a while ago, but not
sure.

TIA

Steven K.

--
Steven Keeling
Pal Services
DSCR Richmond VA

Kassie

Hiding row and column letters and numbers...

It was a pleasure. thanks for the response