-   -   pasted column splits at spaces (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/111656-pasted-column-splits-spaces.html)

jenn

pasted column splits at spaces

I have a single column in SQL query analyzer data. I copy the one column to a
single column into Excel and it creates a new column for ever space...
so "client without insurance" become A Client, B Without, C insurance.
It didn't used to do this.

Dave F

pasted column splits at spaces

Sounds like you have spaces set as a delimiter for new columns. Check you
settings.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.