Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2007 (Beta) Auto Filter

When I had Office 2007 (Beta) installed, I did not like the new auto
filtering options. I was used to being able to customize my filter with the
"contains", "begins with" etc. options. With the new version, these are not
available. One must check mark every instance of what you want to filter
without the use of "wild cards".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Basketball 1

Use Text filters Custom in the Autofilter dropdown

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl