-   -   How to switch negative numbers to positive numbers in Excel ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/111387-how-switch-negative-numbers-positive-numbers-excel.html)

amashmallow888

How to switch negative numbers to positive numbers in Excel ?

Need to switch positive numbers to negative numbers (or vice versa) in Excel
worksheet efficiently, anyone can help me here?

Jaleel

How to switch negative numbers to positive numbers in Excel ?

Hi,

Copy the cells, select another column and Paste Special by selecting
Subtract. Do the same function for vice versa too.

Regards,

Jaleel

"amashmallow888" wrote:

Need to switch positive numbers to negative numbers (or vice versa) in Excel
worksheet efficiently, anyone can help me here?

Arvi Laanemets

How to switch negative numbers to positive numbers in Excel ?

Hi

Enter -1 into some free cell and copy the cell.
Select the range with numbers, you want to change.
Select PasteSpecialMultiply

Remove -1 entered at start.

--
Arvi Laanemets
( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<attarkon.ee )