-   -   chart or macro problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/111352-chart-macro-problem.html)

mcgrath383

chart or macro problem

hi
problem: Have around 300 student records want to produce a chart for
each one, the chart contains 4 pieces of data for each student and is
unique to each student, I want to produce a seperate excel template for

each student e.g. i will end up with 300 seperate excel files prefably

called the students name??
any help would be gratefully received
cheers
paddy

Don Guillett

chart or macro problem

this is the third group you have posted to. In which would you prefer
assistance.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software