-   -   Pivot tables hide info drop down menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/111255-pivot-tables-hide-info-drop-down-menu.html)

JSM

Pivot tables hide info drop down menu

I have a pivot table and I need to hide data on the worksheet. When I access
the drop down menu, all of the categories do not appear on the list. How do
I get all items to appear in the drop down menu? What causes this?

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot tables hide info drop down menu

If this is a field in the page area, some items may be hidden.
Right-click on the field button, and choose Field Settings
In the Hide Items list, click on any selected items, to unselect them.
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures