-   -   find numbers in a list which sum a total (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/111185-find-numbers-list-sum-total.html)

LINDA

find numbers in a list which sum a total

i have a list of figures, both + and - , some of which i know when added
together give a specific total. how do i find which figures from my list are
the relvant ones?

Richard Buttrey

find numbers in a list which sum a total

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 05:46:02 -0700, linda
wrote:

i have a list of figures, both + and - , some of which i know when added
together give a specific total. how do i find which figures from my list are
the relvant ones?

Hi,

This was the subject of the thread below - watch any word wrap.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...0dc2f7eb87d673

HTH

__
Richard Buttrey