-   -   Can Excel Adress Envelopes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/110876-can-excel-adress-envelopes.html)

Donald

Can Excel Adress Envelopes?

I do not be able to print out envelopes from my excel databace. Is it not
able to be done? Or is there a way that I don't know about?

Paul B

Can Excel Adress Envelopes?

Donald, I would do a mail merge with word.

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm
--
Paul B