-   -   How do I use 3 separate column qualifiers to sum? IF statements? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/110457-how-do-i-use-3-separate-column-qualifiers-sum-if-statements.html)

Shahbaze

How do I use 3 separate column qualifiers to sum? IF statements?

I am trying use 3 columns, from another tab, as qualifiers to obtain sum.
Example, look at column A for all 1s, look at column B for all the "0"s and
look column C for all the "1"s. From those qualifiers, obtain a sum. I have
tried to use a "Sum" statement with IF embedded in the formula, but I get the
message "too many arguments for this function. I would appreciate if anybody
can help me.

David Billigmeier

How do I use 3 separate column qualifiers to sum? IF statements?

Assume the values you want to sum are located in column D:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100=1),--(B1:B100=0),--(C1:C100=1),D1:D100)

Dave