-   -   Color Code Date Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/110455-color-code-date-rows.html)

Derek

Color Code Date Rows

I have a call back sheet that has call back dates and I would like to color
code the rows that I need to call back today to blue, prior to today red and
after today to gray.

I think it would be under conditional formatting but I haven't successfully
figured it out yet.

Thanks!

Trevor Shuttleworth

Color Code Date Rows

Assuming the dates are in column A

For row 2, set conditional formatting for every cell in the row to:

Condition 1 to: Formula is: =$A2<TODAY() patterns, colour = red
Condition 2 to: Formula is: =$A2=TODAY() patterns, colour =
blue
Condition 3 to: Formula is: =$A2TODAY() patterns, colour =
gray

Copy the formats to the remaining rows

Regards

Trevor