-   -   Distance between GPS points (Decimal degrees) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/11007-distance-between-gps-points-decimal-degrees.html)

David Reavill

Distance between GPS points (Decimal degrees)

Does anyone have a function created in Excel to calculate the distance
between two GPS points which are in decimal degrees?

Myrna Larson

I vaguely remember that Chip Pearson has some formulas for this sort of thing.
Try searching as www.cpearson.com

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:05:03 -0800, "David Reavill" <David
wrote:

Does anyone have a function created in Excel to calculate the distance
between two GPS points which are in decimal degrees?

Chip Pearson

The formula is at www.cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm

--
Cordially,