-   -   putting images into a dropdown list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/109581-putting-images-into-dropdown-list.html)

Melanie

putting images into a dropdown list

I am trying to create a dropdown list in excel, with the lookup comprising
small jpegs instead of worksheet cells. Is there any way i can embed small
images in excel, or is there some other way to achieve this? I'm on Excel
2003, Windows XP.

Thanks

Max

"Melanie" wrote:
I am trying to create a dropdown list in excel, with the lookup comprising
small jpegs instead of worksheet cells. Is there any way i can embed small
images in excel, or is there some other way to achieve this? I'm on Excel
2003, Windows XP.

Try JE McGimpsey's:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html
--
Max
Singapore

Melanie

putting images into a dropdown list

Hey Max
Thanks heaps, you rock!
Mel

"Max" wrote:

"Melanie" wrote:
I am trying to create a dropdown list in excel, with the lookup comprising
small jpegs instead of worksheet cells. Is there any way i can embed small
images in excel, or is there some other way to achieve this? I'm on Excel
2003, Windows XP.

Try JE McGimpsey's:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html
--