-   -   HOW DO I GET A BALANCE TO C/FORWARD TO NEXT WORKSHEET (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/109519-how-do-i-get-balance-c-forward-next-worksheet.html)

zhandra

HOW DO I GET A BALANCE TO C/FORWARD TO NEXT WORKSHEET

I know how to set up a balance sheet but would like to carry forward some
information to the next worksheet but without using copy - almost like an
automatic update. When i type in one cell it will automatically update in
another cell on the next worksheet. hope you can help.

Allllen

HOW DO I GET A BALANCE TO C/FORWARD TO NEXT WORKSHEET

What you need to do is this:

1) go on the next worksheet where you want the carried forward information
to be
2) type = and then go and select the cell on the previous worksheet where
the information comes from.

You will end up with something like this in the new sheet

=OldSheet!A1

--
Allllen