-   -   Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/109456-formulas.html)

ES

Formulas

I regularly copy worksheets on from month to month then just change the data
not the formulas. This time, although the correct formula is in the cell, the
formula doesn't work. Any ideas please?
--
Es

tim m

Formulas

What is your formula and what kind of data are you entering that will affect
the formulas.

"ES" wrote:

I regularly copy worksheets on from month to month then just change the data
not the formulas. This time, although the correct formula is in the cell, the
formula doesn't work. Any ideas please?
--
Es

bj

Formulas

Check that <tools<options<calculate is not set to manuel

"ES" wrote:

I regularly copy worksheets on from month to month then just change the data
not the formulas. This time, although the correct formula is in the cell, the
formula doesn't work. Any ideas please?
--
Es

ES

Formulas

bj, you're a genius! You've saved me hours of frustration and trial and
error. Thank you very much and thank you Tim m for your interest.
--
Es