-   -   Tax Status (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/109186-tax-status.html)

charline

Tax Status

I am trying to set up an employee on the work sheet. I do not know what to
type under the Tax Status column. Please help

Don Guillett

Tax Status

You are assuming that mind reading done here.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"charline" wrote in message
I am trying to set up an employee on the work sheet. I do not know what to
type under the Tax Status column. Please help

Gord Dibben

Tax Status

Charline

Assuming you are using the Payroll Calculator Template........

Tax Status would be garnered from Federal IRS tables and depends upon many
criteria like married, single, dependents, student among others.

Do an Internet search under "determine tax status" to get a clearer idea.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP