-   -   How can I have 2 criterias within sumif function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/109056-how-can-i-have-2-criterias-within-sumif-function.html)

Chris Harman

How can I have 2 criterias within sumif function

Is it possible to have 2 criteria's within sum if function

i.e. I wish to pickup A calendar month and a particular fault description.

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

How can I have 2 criterias within sumif function

=SUMPRODUCT(--(rng1="value1"),--(MONTH(rng2)=9),rng3)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chris Harman" <Chris wrote in message
Is it possible to have 2 criteria's within sum if function

i.e. I wish to pickup A calendar month and a particular fault description.

Thanks,

Chris Harman

How can I have 2 criterias within sumif function

not managed to produce anything with that one.

What I need is something like

IF B3:B100 "Jan" and G3:G100 "Clarity" total F3:f100

"Chris Harman" wrote:

Is it possible to have 2 criteria's within sum if function

i.e. I wish to pickup A calendar month and a particular fault description.

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

How can I have 2 criterias within sumif function

It ain't hard

=SUMPRODUCT(--(G3:G100="Clarify"),--(MONTH(B3:B100)=1),F3:F100)

I assume that B3:B100 are real dates not month names.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips