-   -   How do i insert an outlook msg file object in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108874-how-do-i-insert-outlook-msg-file-object-excel.html)

Shefali

How do i insert an outlook msg file object in excel

I am trying to insert the outlook message (.msg format) into one of the cells
in excel and it does not allow me to do the same. Says cannot insert object.
i think I have done it before but in the list of objects that can be inserted
I cannot see the option for msg file so may be thats the reason it is not
allowing this. Could I get some help here on how to get this sorted. I cannot
even create a link to this file.