-   -   MinMax Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108845-minmax-buttons.html)

zoot

MinMax Buttons

Hello All,
I hope this is a stupid question!! Can you not set minMax properties on an
excel form....I can not find it in the properties window...did I turn it off
or make it disappear...I am sure I have done this before...Thanks for your
help

Dan

Bob Phillips

MinMax Buttons

You can on a spinner button, but I am not sure this is what you mean.
Min/Max of what?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"zoot" wrote in message
Hello All,
I hope this is a stupid question!! Can you not set minMax properties on

an
excel form....I can not find it in the properties window...did I turn it

off
or make it disappear...I am sure I have done this before...Thanks for your
help

Dan

Bernard Liengme

MinMax Buttons