-   -   My files in excel have been inverted . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108756-my-files-excel-have-been-inverted.html)

dieder

My files in excel have been inverted .

My files are now displaying in reverse alphabetical order. Original display
was a-z. Now displays as z-a. How can I revert back?

David Billigmeier

My files in excel have been inverted .

What do you mean, is this a problem actually in Excel... or do you mean when
displayed in a windows folder? If the latter you switch between the 2 by
going to <View<Arrange Icons By<Name. Each time you do this it switches
between a-z and z-a.

Dave

"dieder" wrote:

My files are now displaying in reverse alphabetical order. Original display
was a-z. Now displays as z-a. How can I revert back?

Stephen Bye

My files in excel have been inverted .

You have probably pressed the key combination (I can't remember the exact
one offhand), that reverses the spreadsheet column list for right-to-left
languages such as Hebrew.