-   -   Working with hyperlinks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108646-working-hyperlinks.html)

kwidener

Working with hyperlinks

I'm using the =rand function to select random questions for a quiz. Is there
a way to select question let's say, "7" from a Word document via an hyperlink
without saving each question as an individual file. The Question along with
the answer is one page each.
--
kwidener

Toppers

Working with hyperlinks

You could link to a WORD document which had an index (Table of Contents) of
the questions which themselves were hyperlinks.

Better still, have the data in Excel!