-   -   How do I delete specified times from a spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108496-how-do-i-delete-specified-times-spreadsheet.html)

Jay

How do I delete specified times from a spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that is using a nested array to add column L after
meeting specified criteria in columns A and B. Columns H and I are times.
Column L is the difference between H and I.

What I am attempting to do is have column L calculate the difference only if
the times are between 8:00 and 22:00 in column H. I would want the L column
to show zero if the criteria is not met. I have used "MOD(I3636-H3636,1)"
as the formula to calculate the time difference between H and I.

Roger Govier

How do I delete specified times from a spreadsheet

Hi Jay

Try
=MOD(MIN(TIME(22,0,0),I3636)-MAX(TIME(8,0,0),H3636),1)

--
Regards

Roger Govier