-   -   Frame Type swap action, how??? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108495-re-frame-type-swap-action-how.html)

Jay

Frame Type swap action, how???

Guys/Gals:

Here's a really cool one, I hope! Is there a way to have what appears to be
sub-forms swapping using excel? By swap form I mean kind of like in MS Access
you can swap sub-forms (child forms) out on a parent form by simply clicking
the related buttons. Using excel and swapping smaller sized excel sheets and
swap them out on top of a larger sheet sitting in the background by clicking
on textual button type links or hyperlinks. Is this type of action possible
in excel? I suppose using hyperlinks may do it, but, not sure how that would
work.

If any body has creative ideas, I'm open to listen and follow instruction!

Thanks, I look forward to hearing what suggestions you guru's come up with!