-   -   Unhide function grayed out, why? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108475-re-unhide-function-grayed-out-why.html)

Jay

Unhide function grayed out, why?

Guys/Gals:

I am working on this application which was given to me, however, the unhide
function is grayed out or not available. I have unlocked the sheet(S) and
workbook, but this function is still grayed out. Is there something missing?
Any ideas? HELP!!!

Thanks,

Carlos Antenna

Unhide function grayed out, why?