-   -   need formula for # names listed * $5 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108437-need-formula-names-listed-%2A-%245.html)

elleneII

need formula for # names listed * $5

I have one column, 30 lines. LINES WITH NAMES PAY $5. Need a formula that
will give include all thirty lines with names but only give a result for the
lines with names. So that whenever names are added I won't have to redo the
formula each time.
msexcel2003

Bob Phillips

need formula for # names listed * $5

Do you mean

=COUNTA(A1:A30)*5

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"elleneII" wrote in message
I have one column, 30 lines. LINES WITH NAMES PAY $5. Need a formula that
will give include all thirty lines with names but only give a result for

the
lines with names. So that whenever names are added I won't have to redo

the
formula each time.
msexcel2003

Carim