-   -   rolling twelvemnoths formula for attendance calendar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108299-rolling-twelvemnoths-formula-attendance-calendar.html)

QD

rolling twelvemnoths formula for attendance calendar

I have created and attendance calendar. In thi scalendar I enter
absences schedules and unscheduled. Now to calculate total absence for
last twelvemonths I need to creat a formula that would count total
number of absences twelvemonths back from a date.
For example I have calendar for 2005 and 2006. I enter todays date or
it changes autaqomatically to todays date and goes back twelvemonths
and adds up all unscheduled absences. Any one has any idea?

Roger Govier

rolling twelvemnoths formula for attendance calendar

Hi

We need a bit more information on how your data is set out.
Do you have something like the following for instance?
A B C D
Date Name1 Name2 Name3 etc.

If so, what would entered in columns B onward to signify an absence by
that person on that date?
--
Regards

Roger Govier

"QD" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have created and attendance calendar. In thi scalendar I enter
absences schedules and unscheduled. Now to calculate total absence for
last twelvemonths I need to creat a formula that would count total
number of absences twelvemonths back from a date.
For example I have calendar for 2005 and 2006. I enter todays date or
it changes autaqomatically to todays date and goes back twelvemonths
and adds up all unscheduled absences. Any one has any idea?

Roger Govier

rolling twelvemnoths formula for attendance calendar

See response in Excel.misc

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Roger Govier" wrote in message
Hi

We need a bit more information on how your data is set out.
Do you have something like the following for instance?
A B C D
Date Name1 Name2 Name3 etc.

If so, what would entered in columns B onward to signify an absence by
that person on that date?
--
Regards

Roger Govier