-   -   Dates Before 1900 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108210-dates-before-1900-a.html)

Janie

Dates Before 1900

I've downloaded a ShareWare Extended Dates Function Set thanks to MVP.org
which works with any dates -- including those BEFORE 1900 which Excel cannot
handle. Works nicely. And I've seen the suggested VBA routine to calculate
values using dates before 1900.

I was wondering if anyone else had any other methods they've come across to
handle this Excel shortcoming.

Thanks for any tips and tricks.

Janie

David McRitchie

Dates Before 1900

Hi Janie,
Are you sure what you saw was shareware. Shareware
is asking for payment. This one is certainly free.

See John Walkenbach's page
Extended Date Functions
http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm
---