-   -   How do I dictate cell to cell progression in a protected worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108155-how-do-i-dictate-cell-cell-progression-protected-worksheet.html)

Mike

How do I dictate cell to cell progression in a protected worksheet

Gord Dibben

How do I dictate cell to cell progression in a protected worksheet

You can give the range a name and ENTER your way through the cells in the order
you wish.

See Bob Phillips's site for methods of naming a range.

Don't be put off by the title "Tab to selected cells". There is a method of
using the ENTER key.

Also see alternate methods of tabbing through using Protected cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:04:02 -0700, mike wrote:

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP