-   -   Deleting Named Ranges (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/108006-deleting-named-ranges.html)

Carl

Deleting Named Ranges

Is there a way to delete all named ranges in a workbook ?

Regards and thank you in advance.

Pete_UK

Deleting Named Ranges

Here's a little snippet of VBA to do that:

For Each nme In ActiveWorkbook.Names
nme.Delete
Next nme

I can't remember who posted it originally, but I find it very useful.

Hope this helps

Pete

carl wrote:
Is there a way to delete all named ranges in a workbook ?

Regards and thank you in advance.

David Billigmeier

Deleting Named Ranges

Download and install Name Manager (link below). It is a great tool for
managing all of your named ranges. In Excel 2007 a similar tool is included
as default, until then gotta do this extra little step:

http://www.jkp-ads.com/officemarketplacenm-en.asp

Dave