-   -   Functiona Language.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107918-functiona-language.html)

Joe_Germany

Functiona Language..

I know there has been few topics with this.. since those were old, i
try again..

I have my excel in office with German language.. so is all the
Functions..
Is there any way (other than reinstalling) to see / use the English
Functions..

Thanks a lot..
Joe

Franz Verga

Functiona Language..

Joe_Germany wrote:
I know there has been few topics with this.. since those were old, i
try again..

I have my excel in office with German language.. so is all the
Functions..
Is there any way (other than reinstalling) to see / use the English
Functions..

Thanks a lot..
Joe

Hi Joe,

you can use a very useful and simple free add-in, TranslateIT, that you can
download he

http://members.chello.nl/jvolk/keepitcool/index.html

to translate formulas and function between languages.

But if you have a German version of Excel you cannot use English formulas
and the same if you have an English version you can't use German formulas...

--
Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao