-   -   Toolbar Button Image Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/107855-toolbar-button-image-question.html)

[email protected]

Toolbar Button Image Question

I have put a button on th toolbar to run a macro. Is there a way to
apply an image to the button other than the ones that come with Office
2003?

tia

jp

Bob Umlas

Toolbar Button Image Question

right-click the button, use Customize. Right-click it a 2nd time (with the
dialog box still open) and select Edit Button image...
If you have something in the clipboard, you can also use Paste button image.
HTH
Bob Umlas